Does CMPv2 version 0.9.8g support trust chain
Bhatt, Rakshesh 1. (NSN - IN/Bangalore)
2014-10-19 05:12:59 UTC

I need to know if CMPv2 stack version 0.9.8g supports Configuration of Trusted Chain of Vendor Certificates. How can I find this out? Can I get pointers to some documentation that I can refer for any version of CMPv2 stack?

-Rakshesh
Salz, Rich
2014-10-19 07:30:53 UTC
Post by Bhatt, Rakshesh 1. (NSN - IN/Bangalore)
I need to know if CMPv2 stack version 0.9.8g supports Configuration of Trusted Chain of Vendor Certificates. How can I find this out? Can I get pointers to some documentation that I can refer for any version of CMPv2 stack?
0.9.8g ???

You'll have to dig through the code yourself.

--
Principal Security Engineer, Akamai Technologies
IM: rsalz-dbVaDHFsUTizQB+***@public.gmane.org Twitter: RichSalz